On February 3, we will have a Data & Security Panel Discussion hosted by State Farm. This panel will be a great way to discuss topics like security threats, security controls, and data movement/data complexity with with some of State Farm's executives. The event will be in SLC 1.102 at 6:00pm. There will also be free pizza at the event.
On the panel will be:
- Bill Miller -Systems Vice President
- Aaron Moore - Lead IT Architect
- Byron Davis - Security Service Manager
- James Williams - Security Service Manager
- Daniel Waymel - Security Analyst
- Kimberly Simon - Security Analyst
Feel free to bring your resume.
Saturday, February 6, we will be having a general, open-topic lab at 12 - 4 pm in ECSS 4.619. Drop by with ideas/concepts you'd like to learn more about!