For more info: http://www.utdallas.edu/~ksarac/SFS/index.html
CyberCorps: Scholarship for Service covers tuition, fees, books, professional development, and a salary of at least $22,500 per academic year.
Students will work as summer interns during their education at government agencies such as NSA, CIA, FBI, and others. After graduation, recipients will work as civilian government employees with full pay and benefits.
Available to students who want to pursue a graduate degree in Computer Science including:
- MS Students for two-year MS education
- BS+MS fast track students, for senior undergrad year, plus two years MS education
- PhD students, for up to three years of PhD education
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Minimum GPA requirement: 3.2 out of 4.0
- Scholarship students must focus their studies in the areas of computer security/information assurance at UT Dallas